Are you looking for a content creation strategy that will streamline and automate your website? Well, today, I’m reviewing Igor Burban’s new SAAS software, WP ContentLAB.
ContentLAB makes it easy to ‘find’ and ‘curate’ content fast while also monetizing and driving traffic to that same content. You can curate just about anything from articles, memes, even Amazon or eBay products.
Features of ContentLAB
- Article Extraction – allows you to add your own link into the editor
- Article MetaData – automatically fetches Metadata
- Article Sources – comes with 500+ RSS feed integration
- Auto Sync Platform – can be integrated with 5 blogging platforms which include, WordPress, WordPress.com, Blogger, Tumblr,Twitter
- Auto Update – whenever you edit any post or article, its automatically reflected to all selected Blogging platforms
- Text Translate – includes Any Language to Any Language Translator; if you have blog content in Spanish and need it converted to English or Japanese, supports 106 Languages
- Grammar and Word Suggestions – grammar and spellcheck; supports 20 most popular languages
- Bookmarklets – for Chrome and Firefox which will allows you to bookmark an article and save for later use, can convert these bookmarks into blog posts
- Text Spinner – can automatically create content that is close to human quality
- Content Planner – plan, audit, execute, streamline content using an intuitive date-book
- Content Automation – targeted content posting to your channels
- set & forget scheduling options make your social pages grow on autopilot
- Images Integration – integration of 500k+ ready to use Images and 200k+ videos for adding into blogs and posts
- Content Integration – capture content from Youtube, DailyMotion, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, Pocket, Pinterest, Medium, disqus and more…
- RSS Reader – use synced articles to create your own blog posts.
- Analytics – in-depth analytics of all posts created
- Monetization – choose keywords to hyperlink with any third party website such as Amazon or eBay; list and add products in blog posts with affiliate urls
I’ve been playing around with this software platform. I can see how ContentLAB would help to make content creation for your websites easy and would free up so much time. I love that you can spend a day creating, curating content and then schedule your blog posts for days, weeks, months in advance. You could basically, ‘set & forget’ and just let the system work for you.
Search For An Article
Find an article and preview before choosing
Publish your article; I’ve unpublished this article since writing this review as this was just for ‘testing’ purposes and it worked really well.
You can plan ahead and schedule many articles for days, weeks, months ahead 🙂
If you purchase ContentLAB, you will receive the Personal License and all that entails.
Front End (Personal License)
- 5 Publishing Channels [ WordPress, WordPress.com, Tumblr, Twitter, Blogger ]
- Article Sources; Article Metadata
- Text Translate [10 Language]
- Text Spinner [1 Language – English]
- RSS Reader
- Basic Analytics
- Content Planner [3 Publishing Channels + 3 Social Networks]
- Bookmarklets; Grammar [1 Language – English]
- All Resources
ContentLab works great on the Front End, but, check out the OTO’s to see the added features you would receive if you upgrade your initial purchase.
OTO1 (Professional License) $47
- Everything from FE +
- Detailed Analytics of All posts
- Text Translate [All Languages]
- Text Spinner [6 Languages]
- Auto Sync and Auto Update
- Content Planner [All 5 Channels]
- Grammar [All 20 Languages]
- Custom Article Sources
OTO2 (Enterprise Version) $97
- Everything from FE and OTO1 +
- 50 Sub Users with FE and OTO1 Access
- Team Communication [Chat]
- Team Communication [Audio Call]
OTO3 (Reseller License) $197
Reseller Rights for you to sale ContentLAB and keep 100% of the profits
OTO4 (Whitelabel) $247
- No Limitations – all features and Functionality
- Dedicated application setup
- Your own Branding
- All Sales Material
- Your own Subdomain [branding.contentlab.co]
WP VeedFeed – enables commenting ‘chosen’ scenes of your video straight in your site, integrating with clips from YouTube, Vimeo and directly via the WP media catalog
WP SMS Marketing – bulk SMS, Scheduler, Campaigns, Auto Responder
WP BackUp Kit
Vidbuilder (Video Sales Page Funnel Builder) – create responsive video sales pages which supports Youtube, Vimeo and MP4 videos
PressPlay (Ultimate Video Player) – powerful responsive video / audio player
WP Image & Video Commenter – Interactive comment section with images and video
Socio AutoPoster – automatically post all your content to social networks such as FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Delicious, BufferApp.
SlickPop – create attention grabbing pop-ups on your sites and stores
Dropshipping 101 Video (The easiest way to profit with Dropshipping even faster) – detailed course that takes you by the hand in building a store from scratch
If you would like to try out ContentLAB for yourself, just click on the button, below.
If ContentLAB isn’t everything you expect it to be, you have a full 30 day Money Back Guarantee.
If you have any trouble getting access to your Bonus Downloads which will be in your JVZoo purchases area (see pic above), just send me an email with your transaction ID and I will get them to you, a.s.a.p.
After dissolving my cleaning business, I then moved into the exciting, unpredictable, ever changing world of online marketing and I LOVE it. One of the best decisions I've ever made.
Latest posts by Jackie's Reviews (see all)
- How To Live Stream With EyeSlick [Review] - August 19, 2019
- How To Create Animated Graphics With Cloudly Suites [Review] - August 16, 2019
- AI Voice Autoresponder | Voicematic [Review] - August 5, 2019