My Quick Start Challenge Journey
Wednesday the 26th. was the start of The Quick Start Challenge Week 3 .
Last weeks’ week 2 challenge was ‘fun’; figuring out what it would cost to live the life I’ve only dreamed of, up to now.
The challenge for this week, is to design an opt-in page and a bridge page leading to a ‘sales’ page.
I had several missteps and false starts, whether it was just not being happy with the design of my opt-in or using a program that didn’t have all the tools that I needed, in order to create the pages I had envisioned.
But, after many, many hours, several days and many trial & errors, I finished my pages and completed my week 3 QSC challenge.
I used Profit Canvas for both my pages; the ‘opt-in‘ and the 2-step ‘bridge page‘.
I then connected MyMailit Autoresponder and tested it. It WORKS!.
I got my QSC assignment completed and handed in with about 2 1/2 hrs. to spare.
I could have completed it late, but then I wouldn’t qualify for the BIG prize this week. The Grand Prize each week, have been really phenomenal. Check out below, what the winner this week, will be awarded. Pretty sweet!
The winner is going to win a 2 part prize:
- ONE: You’ll win a 15 minute interview with me to create your own “lead magnet” that you can give away to build your list
- TWO: You’ll also win a 45 minute 1 on 1 consultation with me which will take place after the QSC has completedBesides, the weekly Grand prize, there is another prize of ‘high’ value given to each person who completes that weeks’ challenge, so EVERYONE wins.
The next coaching session happens in a couple days; all about ‘Automation‘. Automating our businesses in order to free up our time & resources to spend elsewhere in other endeavors whether that be work related or hanging out with family or friends, just chillin’ 🙂
Looking forward to seeing what the next Quick Start Challenge for week 4, holds for us.
A quick note about the reviews on this site: I am an affiliate who also has agency / re-seller rights for some of the products I review. Should you decide to click a link on this site that takes you to a 'paid' product, this link will be my affiliate or re-seller link and I will be paid anywhere from 50% to 100% of the sale price, should you decide to make a purchase. Thank you for taking the time to check out my site. If you have any questions about any of the products you see reviews for, please feel free to leave your question in the comments & I will get back to you as quickly as possible. I hope you are having a wonderful day.
After dissolving my cleaning business, I then moved into the exciting, unpredictable, ever changing world of online marketing and I LOVE it. One of the best decisions I've ever made.
Latest posts by Jackie's Reviews (see all)
- Best Black Friday Sale Ever [Review] - November 29, 2019
- Video and Social Media Marketing Assets With Animate360 [Review] - November 24, 2019
- How To Make Your Post Go Viral With Traffic Ivy [Review] - November 6, 2019